Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Liar, liar, pants on fire!

      Now that you know a little about me, and why I started this blog, let me just clear this up. I love my boyfriend and I wouldn't think of leaving even if I didn't see him for days. So even though I'll go on tyrants about how miserable I am, remember this blog is for me and supporting the other people of this world who got blind sided with this awesome major. Great, glad we got that covered.       You've all seen the bad movies where the husband calls the wife and says "honey, I'm going to be staying later at the office tonight" you scum bag we know what your really doing, partially because we do, we are watching, but also because it's a classic "I'm cheating on you line." If you've ever had a hunch, or a gut feeling, or a "vision from the devil" I like to call them, where your constantly making up the scenario that you man or woman is definitely cheating on you... And by cheating I mean their working on their God forsaken homework. Yep you read it right! THIER NOT CHEATING. Unless you are the rare case in which they are and in that case I will gladly help you slash some tires. No matter how many times you come up with examples, or put one and one together it boils down to this-- you have to trust them, (gross right?!) I can't even believe that's coming out of my mouth because trust me, I've thought of it all. They say not to believe everything you read well I read somewhere that architects are the most loyal college majors out there. So naturally I'm going to believe this. So let's take one for the team and just believe the unbelieveable. He or she is probably not cheating on you and they are probably doing exactly what they say they are doing. Cutting out chip board and gluing it together and yes it really does take a grand total of  8 hours. And yes they will be there late. Do take it from the pro of mind games I play on myself, and just trust the rascal. After all... That brand new GS lexus series is looking bright in you're future! 

Cheers everyone. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment